The North Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NCMEP) is offering scholarships for free admission for up to two registrants (per company) to this year’s mfgCON. North Carolina’s premier manufacturing conference will be held in Durham, NC on November 13-14.
To qualify, manufacturers should meet the following criteria:
- Be an existing NC manufacturer
- Be a manufacturer who has not completed an NCMEP project in the past three years
- Agree to an initial visit by an NCMEP representative prior to the conference
- Commit to a free business or technology assessment by NCMEP
- Commit to completing an independent survey, explaining the benefits of attending mfgCON and the NCMEP assessment