More than a new name, it’s a new beginning. The new MNC Network replaces what was formerly known as mfgNC Connections and promises to be greater than ever.
Join and Contribute. For MNC enrolled manufacturers only.
MNC Network members engage broadly with local, regional and statewide peer companies to benefit through the sharing of innovative ideas and best practices. Members have unlimited access to multiple channels of learning and contributing including enhanced content and services from the MNC manufacturers database.
Membership offers manufacturers a competitive advantage through a series of unique opportunities to:
- Promote and grow North Carolina manufacturing
- Share and learn operation best practices
- Connect and network with peers
- Localize supply chains
As part of the MNC Network, members receive:
- Free listing in the Manufactured in NC (MNC) database. Manufactured in North Carolina is a directory of manufacturers based in North Carolina. When a company enrolls in MNC, it gets a profile page showing its location, the type of products it manufactures, relevant certifications and contact information. To enroll your company, click visit www.manufacturednc.com/enroll
- Discounted admission to attend the annual mfgCON conference
- Access to dedicated LinkedIn Group to share best practices
- Receive Manufacturing Update e-newsletter to stay up to date on trends and events as well as the MNC e-newsletter which contain items of interest to NC Manufacturers
- Access to NCMEP Partner resources
Attendance at any special events at a low cost. The MNC Network offers two programs to help you learn and share information on topics important to manufacturing.
- Peer to Peer Leaning/Operations Roundtables: This program consists of peer-to-peer learning opportunities. Events will provide attendees the opportunity to share and learn operational best practices. Topics may include lean, ISO, hiring, safety. Some events may offer an opportunity to tour a facility.
- Meet The Experts Program/Executive Roundtables: These educational events are designed for executive level staff. Each event will consist of a topic of interest to manufacturers and will include a presentation by subject matter experts. There will also be an opportunity for executives to discuss challenges and opportunities facing their industry. Topics may include workforce recruiting and retention, risk assessment, business continuity, etc.
MNC Network Sponsors
Join The MNC Network Today!
Membership in the MNC Network is free and open to all North Carolina manufacturers surveyable by NIST.
Non-manufacturer, may join through the Affiliate Corporate Sponsorship program.