The North Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NCMEP) today announced its next MNC Network event is scheduled for October 10, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. This session is designed to provide awareness and understanding of data analytics and digital supply chain management and how manufacturers—regardless of company size—can take advantage of these tools to grow their business.
In this session we will:
- Examine strategies for data collection and analytics
- Integrate analytics into workflows and decision-making processes
- Establish manufacturing metrics
- Link technical and business knowledge to data analytics
- Consider the role of leadership
The event will be held at the office of MNC Network sponsor Hill, Chesson & Woody, located at 4819 Emperor Blvd., Ste. 200, Durham, NC 27703. The last day to register is October 7, 2019. A complimentary lunch will be provided.
This event is open to manufacturers and sponsors only.