Join and Contribute. For MNC enrolled manufacturers only.
mfgNC Connections members engage broadly with local, regional and statewide peer companies to benefit through the sharing of innovative ideas and best practices. Members have unlimited access to multiple channels of learning and contributing including enhanced content and services from the MNC manufacturers database.
Membership offers manufacturers a competitive advantage through a series of unique opportunities to:
- Promote and grow North Carolina manufacturing
- Share and learn operational best practices
- Connect and network with peers
- Localize supply chains
As part of the mfgNC Connections network, members receive:
- Free listing in the Manufactured in NC (MNC) database
- Access to networking and learning events around the state
- Company promotion, including product displays and the opportunity to share your company’s story at network events as well as links to your website
- Reduced admission to attend the annual mfgCon conference
- Discounts to select IES workshops (limited to 2 participants per course). To register for a course, please contact Debra Robinson at (919) 513-6119.
- Free membership (limited to 2 participants per manufacturer) to a Lean Improvement Council ($1000 value).
- Free membership for one company executive to join a C-level Executive Peer Council ($1000 value).
- Attendance at any special events:
The mfgNC Connections network is open to all North Carolina manufacturers as well as construction firms (NAICS 23611-23899 codes) and R&D firms (NAICS 54171-54172) surveyable by NIST.
Annual Member Fees
- Tier 1: Less than 25 permanent employees – $500
- Tier 2: 25 – 50 permanent employees – $750
- Tier 3: Greater than 50 permanent employees – $1000