It’s back, it’s big and it’s rocking the Triad in 2017
mfgCON is back for its third year! On September 19-20, manufacturers from across North Carolina will converge in Winston-Salem at the Benton Convention Center to share best practices, practical advice, and helpful tips for creating a safer, more efficient and more profitable manufacturing sector.
To assist our partners in marketing mfgCON 2017, NCMEP has provided a selection of materials that may be downloaded on demand. Below you will find instructions and best practices for using the provided materials.
Thank you for helping spread the word about mfgCON 2017!
Please do not alter any of the marketing materials. It is important that mfgCON 2017 be branded consistently.
mfgCON Save the Date and Registration is Open Postcards
- Save the Date postcard – If you or someone you know is interested in printing postcards, please use this pdf.
mfgCON Justification Letter
- Justification letter – If you or someone you know is interested in coming to mfgCON, employees can present this letter to their manager to obtain approval to attend.
mfgCON Web Banners
- Social media banner – High resolution graphic for use on Facebook or Twitter pages.
mfgCON Sponsorship Options
- 2017 mfgCON Sponsorship flyer – If you or someone you know is interested in sponsorship opportunities, you may distribute this PDF to provide more information about the different levels available.
mfgCON 2017 Email Archives
What is NCMEP?
- NCMEP flyer– NCMEP is a public-private operating alliance of state supported programs that work together to enhance the performance of the state’s small- to medium sized
What is mfgNC Connections? How can I become a member?
- mfgNC Connections flyer – mfgNC Connections provides an opportunity for members to get access to unique networking and programming opportunities around the state—opportunities that open up new local business opportunities and the potential to collaborate with peer
Thank you again for your help in promoting the premiere North Carolina manufacturing conference!