It’s back, it’s big and it’s rocking the Triad in 2016
mfgCON is back for its second year. On October 18-19, manufacturers from across NC will converge in Greensboro to share best practices, practical advice and helpful tips for creating a safer, more efficient and more profitable manufacturing sector.
To assist our partners in marketing mfgCON 2016, NCMEP has provided a selection of materials that may be downloaded on demand from www.mfgCON.com/resources. Following are instructions on best practices for using the provided materials.
Thank you for helping spread the word about mfgCON 2016!
Please do not alter any of the marketing materials. It is important that mfgCON 2016 be branded consistently.
mfgCON Save the Date and Registration is Open Postcards
- Save the Date Postcard – If you or someone you know is interested in printing postcards, please use this pdf.
- Registration is Open Postcard – If you or someone you know is interested in printing postcards, please use this pdf.
mfgCON Sponsorship Options
- Sponsorship Form – If you or someone you know is interested in sponsorship opportunities, you may distribute this PDF to provide more information about the different levels available.
What is NCMEP?
- NCMEP flyer– NCMEP is a public-private operating alliance of state supported programs that work together to enhance the performance of the state’s small- to medium sized
What is mfgNC Connections? How can I become a member?
- mfgNC Connections flyer – mfgNC Connections provides an opportunity for members to get access to unique networking and programming opportunities around the state—opportunities that open up new local business opportunities and the potential to collaborate with peer
Send this solution brief to potential, interested mfgCON speakers or use it as a leave behind.
Send this flyer to potential, interested manufacturers who might want to self nominate for the NCMEP Leadership Awards or use it as a leave behind.
Thank you again for your help in promoting the premiere North Carolina manufacturing conference!