The official mfgCON mobile app has everything you’ll need to navigate, network and discover all that mfgCON has to offer. The app is available to all meeting participants free of charge, and can be used by Android, Apple and Mobile Web users.
Some of the benefits of the mobile app include:
- Speaker and participant bios
- Full agenda, with session abstracts and locations
- Foodies Guide
- Access to real-time updates
- Social wall to communicate and receive messages during mfgCON
- And more!
Get the App
Scan the QR Code below to navigate to mfgCON in the app stores for Android & iTunes:
Technical note: Depending on individual phone and version of operating system, some users may have better luck with the mobile web version of the app.
Mobile Web URL: http://bit.ly/1hoXzTX
Use the Mobile Web App
1. To use the mfgCON app without installing anything on your phone, within your mobile web browser navigate to: bit.ly/1hoXzTX
2. You’ll see a Welcome screen that asks if you want to subscribe to real-time updates. If you’d like to subscribe, toggle the indicator and click DONE.
3. Bookmark the link to easily access the mobile web app throughout mfgCON.
4. Now you’re ready to use the mfgCON app!
Google Play URL: http://bit.ly/1LgfatE
Download the Android™ Native App
1. Go to the Google Play™ store and search mfgCON.
2. Click the INSTALL button.
3. On the App permissions screen, click ACCEPT.
3. The app will begin downloading. Once installed, click OPEN.
4. You may see a brief update screen, then you’ll see a Welcome screen that asks if you want to subscribe to real-time updates. If you’d like to subscribe, toggle the indicator and click DONE.
5. Now you’re ready to use the mfgCON app!
Apple Store URL: http://apple.co/1k9HG5Q
Download the iPhone® Native App
1. Go to the Apple iTunes App Store and search mfgCON.
2. Click on the GET button, then click INSTALL.
3. Once downloaded and installed, click on OPEN.
4. When prompted, allow or decline the Notifications.
5. You may see a brief update screen, then you’ll see a Welcome screen that asks if you want to subscribe to real-time updates. If you’d like to subscribe, toggle the indicator and click DONE.
6. Now you’re ready to use the mfgCON app!
Using the App
Once you’ve downloaded the App from your mobile store, you should launch the app from your phone’s menu. If it’s the first time you’re using the app you will see a Welcome screen that will ask if you want to subscribe to real-time mfgCON updates. If you’d like to recieve real-time Push notifications toggle the indicator and click DONE. Next you’ll be taken to the app home screen with the mfgCON logo. All the app’s features are accessible from this home screen.
Icons below the mfgCON banner are shortcuts to program specific information, such as Agenda, Session Abstracts and Speaker bios. To open a section just tap the icon. Navigate to additional information by touching and swiping your screen to the left.
In the top right of the app you will see another menu button with profile settings and notifications. This will allow you to setup an app profile and while inside program sections help you quickly access all of the app content. To use the social wall and follow other app users you should create a profile. If you already have a Facebook or Twitter account you can easily link those accounts to automatically create your profile.
Please note: All profile information is private and won’t be shared outside of the mfgCON App.
If you have any questions about using the app, please ask at the Registration Table. If you have a moment, we’d appreciate any feedback you’d like to share via the social wall or our short survey located under the “Feedback” section. Thanks for taking the time to use our mobile app!