- This event has passed.
The Future of Making Things in Manufacturing
February 4, 2016 | 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Join Applied Software & Autodesk as we host the Future of Making Things in Manufacturing.
At this exclusive and complimentary in-person, half-day event we’ll explore:
- How technology is driving disruption into all aspects of manufacturing and how you can incorporate new strategies for success
- How an integrated product development platform helps companies work smarter right now.
- How your peers are accelerating business, innovating and staying competitive today.
- Take a look at the Future of Making Things and where the manufacturing industry is headed.
Executive Roundtable Breakout
- Join us for an executive roundtable discussion on manufacturing business challenges and solutions.
User Roundtable Breakout
- Come participate in this user roundtable breakout to discuss Autodesk integrated products and development solution benefits.
Who Should Attend:
- Designers, Engineers and CAD Managers who are looking to improve their product development workflow
- Manufacturing Business leaders who want to understand how to harness manufacturing trends for success.
- Thursday, February 4, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
- Harris Conference Center – 3216 Cpcc Harris Campus Drive Charlotte, NC 28208 – View Map