Supply Chain Management Resiliency
December 3 | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this webinar, on Supply Chain Management Resiliency you will learn about a strategic approach to supply chain resiliency.
John Kros, Professor of Marketing and Supply Chain Management, College of Business, East Carolina University
Jon Kirchoffwill, Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management, College of Business, East Carolina University will be the co-presenter for this webinar.
- Posit the notion of why supply chain risk must be discussed before embarking on material related to supply chain resiliency
- Define supply chain management resiliency
- Discuss how to make supply chains more resilient
- Identify the costs related to creating a resilient supply chain
- Discuss the resilience curves (sharp rebound or more gradual) and associated issues