- This event has passed.
NC DIDI Primed and Ready: Charlotte
April 19 | 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The North Carolina Defense Industry Diversification Initiative (NC DIDI) will host a town hall on April 19th, 2018 to discuss solutions to the challenges being faced by businesses who contract or subcontract with the Department of Defense in the state of North Carolina.
The event will be held at the The Polymers Center for Excellence in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This event is aimed at gathering the community of businesses and DoD suppliers to learn more about your experiences as a supplier to the DoD and US military.
NC DIDI will be presenting the results to:
1) The State’s First Defense Industry Supply Chain Study;
2) Introducing the Community to the successes of companies that took part in the Commercialization Pilot Project;
3) Revealing a Strategic Plan and Roadmap for North Carolina’s Defense Industry’s Contractors and Suppliers;
4) Sharing knowledge from Prime Contractors; and
5) Disseminating Resources for companies looking to move their businesses FORWARD.
We also still want to hear from you. What elements of this relationship are positive, and where do you face challenges when contracting with DOD or when trying to enter the commercial space? Please bring your thoughts, experiences and ideas. This forum will be moderated by the NC Defense Industry Diversification Initiative. This Project is a joint effort between the North Carolina Department of Military and Veterans Affairs and North Carolina State University’s Industry Expansion Solutions.
There is no charge to attend this forum, but we request that you please register in advance. Please only current or recent DoD suppliers. Lunch will be provided. Parking is free and open to the public. For more information visit https://www.ncdidi.com/.
Nimasheena N. Burns
Communications and Project Manager