- This event has passed.
Manufacturing USA Network Meeting
October 10, 2018 - October 12, 2018
On October 9-12, 2018, NIST will host the Manufacturing USA Network meeting. The Manufacturing USA Network meeting will allow members to share insights and success stories; collaborate and develop strategies that address common challenges facing Manufacturing USA and its Institutes; identify and leverage resources for broader impact across multiple Institutes; and identify opportunities for strategic partnerships that will contribute to their success of the Manufacturing USA.
1. Context: Identify common issues facing Institutes and brainstorm solutions.
2. Possible Solution:
- Share learnings (+ / – ) and insights that can be leveraged across institutes.
- Evaluate Institute strengths that can be leveraged benefit the broader network.
- Brainstorm and develop strategies for effective collaboration among Institutes that will contribute to or enhance industry impact across disciplines.
3. What are you going to do about?
- Learn new strategies to make your Institute operate more efficiently.
- Develop specific actions as follow-up to every network meeting.
4. Design of the meeting:
- Participants build and sustain relationships with other institutes in the network.
- With equivalent counterparts of institutes build agendas for these sub-groups in parallel working sessions.
5. Action Items: Document and publish shared action items.
- Institute Directors and staff
- Education and Workforce Development Team
- Communications Team
- Membership Working Team
- Federal Agency Leads
- Education and Workforce Development Team (Oct 11 – Oct 12)
- Communications Team (Oct 11 PM)
- Membership Working Team (Oct 10 PM)