- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Resource Day
June 19 | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event for manufacturers in and near the North Central Prosperity Zone. (Lee, Harnett, Orange, Chatham, Wake, Johnston, Durham, Franklin, Vance, Granville, Person, Wilson, Warren, Edgecombe, Nash,). DWS is happy to join our partners in the region in bringing these resources to North Carolina Businesses.
Are you constantly looking for ways to improve your operations? Would you be interested in learning about state resources to help you hire, train, manage, manufacture, export and operate sustainably? Then don’t miss this free event…register today!
- 9:00am Welcome-Harry Swendsen-North Central Director-Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
- 9:05am Workforce Development-Michelle Muir-Regional Operations Director-North Central
- 9:30am Customized Training-Sara Lloyd-Regional Director of Community Colleges Customized Training
- 9:55am Business Management-Mike Siebert-Regional Director for the Small Business & Technology
- 10:20am Break
- 10:30am Engineering Based Improvement-Mitch Poteat-Regional Manager for NCSU
- 10:55am Export Assistance – Blake Jackman-International Trade Manager- Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
- 11:20am Sustainable Practices – Jamie Ragan-Director of DEQ’s Division of Environmental Assistance and Customer Service
- 11:45am Closing Remarks/Adjourn
For more information contact:
Harry Swendsen, North Central Director
To register contact:
Joyce Spivey at 919-447-7785 or email at