- This event has passed.
IndustryWeek’s Manufacturing & Technology Event
April 1 - April 3$1399
Special Discount for M&T Advisory Board Member Guests! Register Now & Save $400 with code PHIL19
Manufacturing & Technology 2019 (M&T) is the new game changer. The one-stop experience that brings together manufacturing decision makers, from design to delivery, and keeps them at the forefront of manufacturing’s digital transformation. , Whether you’re planning your first trip to M&T, or you are a repeat attendee, the information below will prove useful.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Hear from powerful keynotes from Titans of CNC, and many others. These leaders will offer innovative ideas, compelling insights, and effective strategies to improve your operations.
- Choose from multiple breakout sessions that have over 50 expert speakers from companies like Intel Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Siemens, Martinrea International, Steel Partners and many more. Learn from their past experiences and discover strategies and best practices that will give your company a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Learn how to lead your employees through manufacturing’s digital transformation.
- View best practices in action on a plant tour of companies like MSA, Seegrid, Philips – RIST Facility, and Benshaw
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies by walking the expo floor and discover companies that have solutions for your business needs. New and expanded for 2019: View live demos of products, technologies, and services that can alter the face of manufacturing in your facilities in the new Master Class Theater, Product Launch Pad and Autonomous Alley.
- Learn from the class of 2018 IndustryWeek Best Plants winners who have “been there, done that.”
- Network with over 1,600 like-minded individuals and share best practices and ideas through receptions, meal times and a special Night Out Event at Heinz Field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Why Pittsburgh? Manufacturing is thriving in Pittsburgh.
- Ranked 8th nationally for manufacturing output.
- 3,000+ manufacturing businesses local.
- 100,000+ manufacturing professionals inPittsburghMetro area.
- Top manufacturing employersinclude:ATI, Alcoa, Boeing, Covestro, GE, Heinz Co., PPG, U.S. Steel, Wabtec, and Westinghouse.
- Home to some of the best manufacturing universitiesincluding:Carnegie Mellon, Lehigh University, Penn State University, and
- Pittsburgh and the convention center are easily accessed by car, air and public transportation.